Introducing our eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Bar, a biodegradable and plant-based solution that leaves no waste behind. With its additive-free formula, this soap dish is the perfect sustainable choice for effective and guilt-free dishwashing. Our strengthened formula with citric acid ensures that no residue is left behind, making it the perfect choice for campers and those who want to economize without a soap dish.
Perfect for backpacking, picnics, or barbecue travel. Convenient dishwashing on your adventures.
Each 7.5 oz cake replaces up to 3 bottles of liquid soap.
- Made from four simple plant-based ingredients
- Handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- Fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
- Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Castor Oil (sodium castorate) - makes soap antimicrobial and moisturizing on the hands
- Citric Acid - dissolves mineral deposit, stains and soap scum
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- As a dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- As stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- Pat to dry before storing
- Flip tin to remove excess water or moist
- Keep the soap dry in between uses